Elder and Chronic Care Management
and Caregiver Support Services
Senior Care Advisors provides peace of mind for the entire family through their array of services for elder care management and social services. See below for details of our care management, caregiver support and administrative support services for those managing the care of an elderly or chronically ill relative.
- Assess and evaluate the client's situation by identifying housing, home care, physical, emotional, medical, and social needs.
- Develop a written plan of care adapted to an individual's needs and identifying their short-, mid- and long-term goals.
- Research and identify appropriate support options for care such as: arrangement of in-home services and selection of providers – continuing care retirement communities, assisted living or nursing home centers and other community resources.
- Engage in crisis situation management and advocacy including intervention at home, hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living communities and other living settings.
- Provide discharge options including highly qualified and affordable hourly in-home care using companions and/or certified nursing assistants, 24-hour care, and hospice care arrangements.
- Provide caregiver support groups, caregiver education programs, individual and group counseling including respite care, spiritual care, wellness care, and identify alternative caregivers.
- Setup social support networks for clients including adult day health, volunteer opportunities, senior center activities, etc.
- Offer Holistic Psychotherapy provided by a licensed mental health counselor including: acute and long-term illness counseling and support for grief and loss.
- Coordinate referrals to various service agencies, medical professionals and appointments, medical equipment companies, schedule home repairs and manage the home sale process.
- Analyze assets for future life planning and eligibility for: Medicare, SSDI, other subsidies, community resources and elder services.
- Review and access medical insurance; bills, coverage, long term care insurance and verify proper processing of claims.
- Coordinate with legal, financial, and tax professionals and provide referrals.
- Communicate with family members and professional advisors via e-mail, phone and conference calls.